Saturday, August 30, 2008

ALEX

The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is an online library available in Alabama. This website is designed for teachers and administrators so they can access information from their own computers instead of going to the library. This is a great program that is very easy to use. It shows where other teachers can find web links that are suitable for the lessons, lesson plans, personal workspace, professional learning, and distance learning. Starting out as a new teacher, I believe this website will come to help out a lot. You can view other teachers lessons plans to learn how you want to structure your own and get lots of ideas for activities and projects.

ALEX also has a course of study, you can click on which subject you would like to concentrate on and view the different techniques to go over. I can't wait until I begin teaching, I know this website will be one of my favorites. It will help guide me through my years of teaching!

No comments: