Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello! My name is Allison Davis. I am 22 years old and from Gulf Shores, AL. I have a full time job and I am a single mother. I have a beautiful little girl who will turn two on August 31. So, I have to say I stay real busy and it gets real tiring, but I know that I want to finish my education so I can give my daughter a better life. Teaching is a big part of my family. My mom and dad both graduated from USA with their Education degree and many more of my family members are teachers also. So, I have big shoes to fill. I am so excited about school and I can't wait until the day that I have my own class. So, Good Luck to everyone this year and hopefully we all make A's!!!

Allison Davis

1 comment:

Tara said...

Very cool welcome post!! I hope we get A's too. I am also a single mom of two, we should talk sometime. Tara