Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dr. Alice Christie


Oh My Gosh. I loved Dr. Alice Christie's website. I am so glad I was able to explore this website. As I was looking into it, there are so many ways you can learn about technology and other resources. As I was exploring I came across this link called: Language Arts Comes Alive as Middle School Learners Become Information Produces." This quote was on the very first page and it is very true,
" I hear, and I forget
I see, and I remember
I do, and I understand."
I love this quote because it us true. The more we actually do, the more we can understand.

As a student becoming a teacher, this website is very useful. She explains certain ways to do projects , how to handle students, how to make everything a bit more interesting for the students. I know when I am a teacher I will use her website as a great source to help find projects or just how to simply handle a situations for the students to better understand. I would recommend each and every teacher to just explore her website and I promise it will not be a waste of time. She is a brilliant teacher and I hope to accomplish as much as she did.

No comments: