Wednesday, December 3, 2008

After listening to the different podcast they were all very informative and very interesting. Some seemed to be more informative than others and some it seemed as if they were just having a conversation.

My favorite one was the Kid cast because it gave the students the opportunity to do presentations and to me that makes me think that they enjoy it more. I think its a great idea for students to be able to podcast. It is a different way of learning and being able to brainstorm with one another.

Another one I listened to that was interesting was the Photography. It was four men talking about photography and the techniques of it and pointing out great ways to do things and tips on how to get a good photo. This was interesting because it didn't seem like a speech, it seems very informative and interesting.

All of the podcast were interesting. I think being able to podcast and then go and listen to the conversations you have is amazing. Some people sound really good and other you can tell are very nervous, but its a good way of learning how to make speeches.

No comments: