Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Class Podcasat



Well of course all of our podcast were not great, but I do think we all did a very good job. That was my first time doing a podcast and when I listened to it again, it sounded so funny. I sounded so different and you could tell in my voice I was nervous. In our podcast my group consisted of Brooke, Kellie, and myself. We did outs on ACCESS and ALEX. We were not perfect and we did have a little too much reading. You could tell when we were talking that we weren't really having a conversation we were just stating facts about the program. So, I think we should have made it a little more communicating through one another and getting others opinions.
The second one that I really like was the Randy Pausch podcast. They did a very good job and they kept their conversation going and kept it interesting. His lecture was already amazing and then being able to hear what other people say about it and how it inspired them to do certain things is inspirational. They did a great job.
And I know this is kind of rude, but the others were real boring. You really could not get into what they were talking about. It just seemed like a bunch of talk and not making any sense. That is just my opinion though.

Overall, everyone did do a good job for their first podcast. I think we all were a little nervous. But it helps alot being over a mic instead of on televisin or something.

No comments: