Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Outlook on Our Blogs

There are many pros and cons of blogging. This was my first time learning about blogging and it is very interesting, but also alot of work. I looked over one of my class mates blog and its alot of work.

Blogging is very time consuming and I do not see me being able to have that much time in my classroom to be able to blog all the time.

I would like to have a blog eventually when I have my clas though, so parents are able to access it and be able to view what their children are learning and having like a weekly calendar put up showing what we will be studying and going over that week and different projects we will be doing.

Blogging is a lot of fun once you learn to do it. And I hope I get even better at it so I will be able to set me up a new page for my parents to view.

No comments: